Sunday, September 14, 2008

Changes




We are still adjusting to changes in our family this fall. Taylor moved out of the house and started school at Asbury College in Wilmore, Kentucky. She absolutely loves it there and is doing very well. We are still amazed at how God provided for her to be able to go. Asbury gave Taylor a very generous financial aid award that we are so grateful for. She told us all last year that Asbury is where God wanted her to be and God proved that to be true.

While our oldest started college, our youngest started preschool. Zoe is enjoying going to school every day like a big girl and really likes her teacher, Miss Bridget.

Canaan started college classes this year. He likes to tease Taylor that he started college before she did. He is enjoying his psychology class most of all.

Madison is now in the third grade. I can remember like it was yesterday when Taylor and Canaan were in the third grade. That seems to be the landmark year in our family. That was the year that Taylor went to school (at Highland County Christian School) after homeschooling her for kindergarten, first and second. Third grade was Canaan's first year at Paint Valley after going to Highland County Christian School.
I wonder what this year will hold for Madison??

I hope to start some posts about our summer soon. I am still reflecting and gathering my thoughts about the summer, but it will come soon..I promise.

Changes...they are bittersweet.

1 comment:

taylorbobb said...

i know this has nothing to do with your post but all of the pictures taken with your camera have this blurry/light/ thing in the center. Both of the pics you posted have it and so does the one I just posted on my blog. Maybe clean the lens? I don't know?
Love you and miss you! =)