Friday, April 20, 2007

It's almost time!

I can't believe that in a few short days we are going to be leaving in a rental truck headed to Florida. It's hard to think of leaving everything you've ever known, but we are excited to see what God has in store for us. When I went to Teen Missions International in November I felt like I had finally come home! I have longed to be there for so long and now I get to go!!!! I can't believe that I get to do something so awesome for the Lord! I have a lot of "worries", but I know that God is in control. I am learning to trust Him more each day. His love is amazing!

2 comments:

Jon Mark Hall said...

I can't believe it either. Reality at it's best, apprehension at it's hightest level. Why do we question God's plan? We are human that's why. He said He will never leave us nor forsake us...how many times as humans do we leave Him on the nightstand, in the bookcase, on the shelf, hidden so others cannot see His radiance and splendor. He is the Almighty God, our hope and our promise that we will live forever with Him in eternity. Praying for you always...AMEN nad AMEN!!!

T5Guy said...

AWESOME! I pray that God uses you in amazing ways. Reflect His light!